BLOCK OF FLATS 20 FLATS/APARTMENTS, ALDCLIFFE ROAD, LANCASTER
List of commercial projects involved in by AA Architecture as a practice and by Timothy (Director AA Architecture) under Hattrell & Partners and EvoArchitects since 2006.
COMMERCIAL – MULTI FAMILY RESIDENTIAL
- BLOCK OF FLATS/APARTMENTS, WINDERMERE LANCASTER, (CONVERSION).
- BLOCK OF FLATS 20 FLATS/APARTMENTS, ALDCLIFFE ROAD, LANCASTER (NEW BUILD).
- SIX NO. TWO BEDROOM FLATS/APARTMENTS, HOUSING SCHEME BUXTON ST. HEYWOOD (NEW BUILD).
- APARTMENT BUILDING HOLCOMBE BURY (NEW BUILD).
- CONVERSION PROPOSAL OF 125 FLATS/APARTMENTS FOR DENBIGH HOSPITAL (GRADE II* LISTED BUILDING) WALES TO RESIDENTIAL BLOCK OF FLATS IN, DENBIGHSHIRE, WALES (CONVERSION).
Commercial residential buildings have a lot to do with the proposed business case, legislative demands and budget. These are critical elements we take into consideration while developing a highly successful design which works at ticking the environmental, social and economic boxes.
Usually, the physical characteristics of this building type are steel or reinforced concrete frame construction, expressed as a grid of intersecting piers, a flat and gable roof (or a combination) and windows that satisfy environmental and technological standards.
With the climate change and fire scourge in the UK, we pay particular attention to fire responsiveness from the concept stage while ensuring that natural elements such as air, sunlight etc. are maximised to minimise artificial energy demands.